Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ALL VEGES are grown by CRICKET SONG FARM


My booth August of 2011
(photo used by permission)
Just to let you know, ALL the produce we take to market is grown by us and governed by our own HIGH standards. 
This year is a bit scrambled, I will be attend the Market closest to where I am at..... at the moment.  For instance if I am down at the farm and pick on a Friday, I will hit the Friday night and Saturday Markets on my way back up north.  Look for me at the Provo Park or at the Town Center in Spanish Fork.  If I happen to stay at the farm for the Weekend you will find me at Cedar City in the IFA parking lot.  And of course when I am in Roosevelt look for me at the City Park.
Sorry, it is a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack!
Summer CSA deliveries in Roosevelt will begin in mid July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment