Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Radish Report



This year has been a mixed-up, don't know which end is up, I am ready to give-up, kind of year.  The bugs have all been worked out now, and here is the final, ......well maybe-not....... decision.
*CSA deliveries will only be available in Roosevelt.


FARMER'S MARKETS
I WILL BE ATTENDING
*  St. George, sporadically..... I will be sending my produce down for my sister Shelly to sell,
 check out her booth on the north/east corner of the square
*Cedar City, will attend when we are at the farm on a Saturday or Wednesday evening
*Thursday afternoons in Roosevelt at the old city park
*Saturday mornings in Vernal on Main Street

crops that I have available now for market:

beans:  yellow wax, Cherokee, purple, and green
carrots
cabbage
chard
fennel
lettuce: red oak, green bib, black seeded simson, mesclum mix
onions 
peppers: green bell, sweet banana, big jim's
tomatoes: roma, heirloom, cherry,
cucumbers: boston pickling, Armenian, European, 
radish: cherry belle, french breakfast, watermelon, and pods
summer squash: green bennings, yellow straight neck, zucchini, and golden




No comments:

Post a Comment