Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Monday, July 7, 2014

I just can't seem to remember

Something funny happened the other day that would have made a great story and had you laughing until your sides hurt.  But as I sit here and rack my brain I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  I even had it all typed up in my mind, using correct grammar of course (something I don't seem to get right in real life).   Just simply can't remember what it was.  Well....... I am getting up there in years, ya know.  The other day as we were on the road we stopped to have a buffet dinner.  The lady rang us up and collected the money.  It wasn't until half way through the meal I noticed she had given us the Senior Citizen discount!  Didn't even ask if we were old enough, just rung us up.  Yep, my husband can qualify for a discount at some eating joints, but I am not as old as he is, I have all my teeth, I can read a menu if he holds it up for me from across the table, (my arms are not long enough anymore) and I can still get into our 4 wheel drive outfit if he parks right next to the curb.  Senior Discount indeed.  Sure wish I could remember what is was that was so funny I wanted to write about it.......hummm, if I remember, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment