Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Garden Journal

Every year I record my gardening adventures in a journal.  I have used many different types of journals over the years.  This year I made a stack of journals to use,
 each one serving a specific purpose.  
A calendar, several art journals, a gratitude journal, the yellow flowered journal below will be my Garden Journal for this season.


Bright and cheery colored papers were chosen to reflect a garden, flower, and herb theme.


Extra pieces of papers can be added for making notes or plans.



Several little pockets glued in can hold seed packets or other miscellaneous items.


I added this little "notebook" by stapling along one edge, attaching it onto a page. I used about 10 sheets of lined paper, and punched holes and threaded cotton thread through the holes,  The little flowers are actually buttons.


View an additional journal here:

No comments:

Post a Comment