Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Clear as MUD

I just wanted to let everyone know who attended my gardening class last night that over the next few weeks I will be posting more in dept gardening info.  Trying to cover the basics of gardening in just a short time makes everything about as clear as mud!  I had such a good time and enjoyed your  friendship, comments and suggestions.

.



In the meantime, pull up a chair and read earlier posts about gardening by looking under the TAGS 
section in the right hand column.  For example, if you want to read about POTATOES, click on the word potato, and all the posts I have written about potatoes will pull up on your screen.   Thanks again for inviting me to share my little farm with all of you!
































No comments:

Post a Comment