Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Monday, August 10, 2015

VINTAGE TRAILER REMODEL


Take a look at what I have been up to this summer.  No wonder my garden is full of weeds.  Even though I enjoy pulling weeds, this project has been more fun.



Sold a few of my antiques to buy this antique.  Look at those classic lines!!!



The old door has been repaired several times, but it adds character.


It came with many dents and dings, but I guess we all have a few of those don't we.


Woops, I wonder who was driving when this happened? (it wasn't us) We will be adding new skin to several places and replacing the entire underbelly.  It will take some work, but the end result will be amazing!



Spent several days gutting out the interior.



We took it on our yearly river trip to Wyoming.  We certainly had a lot of fingers pointed and people laughing, but they just couldn't imagine what it looked like on the inside.  I think I will put a sign on the back that says,

I MAY BE UGLY 
ON THE OUTSIDE, 
BUT I AM BEAUTIFUL
ON THE INSIDE!



No comments:

Post a Comment