Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Friday, February 5, 2016

A New Year



A new year.  A new beginning.  A time to re-evaluate, re-dedicate, re-vise, and re-vamp one's goals and priorities.  I had contemplated about re-linquishing this blog to the universe and figured that you all had heard just about enough from me.  Beside, what else can I write about,  there are only so many ways to pluck a chicken and writing about things more than once seems a bit
  re-petitive.
So I made a plan or a goal if you wish.......I chose a number one day out of the blue and thought to myself, "if this # of people look at my blog today (within a 24 hour period), I will continue to write."  Well,  much to my surprise, the fairly high number I had chosen was exceeded by 45 visits.   "It must have been a coincident", I thought to myself.  "In the near future I will randomly choose another number and if there are not that many visits that particular day, I will re-tire from writing about my beautiful little organic farm.  The day was chosen and as I drove to the public library to use the Internet, I was ready to accept my fate.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered nearly 400 of you had stopped in for a visit that day!  I guess maybe you do find something interesting to read about, or maybe it is just good to read about someone elses' mishaps so your life seems a little more normal.
Anyway, I am going to keep writing for another year.  I sure would appreciate some suggestions of what you would like me to write about.  Leave your suggestions in the comment section.
Thanks to All
 for stopping in for a visit once in a while!
Yes, 2016 is going to be re-ally great!



No comments:

Post a Comment