Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Monday, April 16, 2012

Spinning with the fiber OUTLAWS

One Saturday a month the Outlaws get together and ---------SPIN, laugh, tell  TALLLLLL  tales, eat yummy food, knit, read favorite passages from a book, and  this month a few of us swapped WHIMZY JARS.











Darci gave me an old vintage canning jar with a pink glass  lid, she also stained the inside of the jar red with food coloring.  It has the old metal ring and she decorated the top with a dragonfly and flowers.

                                      



                                                   Here are a few of the items in my jar.




Lots of fun ribbons, rick-rack,  tassels and trinkets to put on my GYPSY BAGS






A hand cross-stitched bit of wisdom





I had one just like this as a kid





An old skeleton key tyed with spun wool hangs off  the side of the jar





Loved this!   I am going to pin it onto one of my straw farm hats I wear to Farmers Market.



Lots of other cool stuff




THANKS   DARCI


I will see you all again in October after the CSA season is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment