Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Day to Celebrate


Today I want to say just a few words
 about this wonderful country we live in.....

A land of refuge,
a privilege of freedom, 
the blessing of choice.


The right to have pride in one's community,
and the opportunity to make it better
by being an active citizen and contributing good
  through hard work, honesty, and integrity.


 By appreciating the beauty around us,
 respecting and honoring the bounties of the earth,
we can make a difference. 




I am grateful for those who have sacrificed for my freedom.
In return I will  appreciate:
  opportunities I am given,
 the right to Worship,
my home,
 the land I farm,
 and the privilege to make
choices.


I AM
 ( blessed, grateful, proud, honored)
 TO BE AN AMERICAN





No comments:

Post a Comment