Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Monday, March 24, 2014

My Favorites

I have inadvertently misplaced my camera.  So for this post I decided to link you back to some of my earlier posts that a few of you may not have read.  I appreciate all of you stopping by to read about my little farm, the day to day life of a gal just trying to what she loves best and the mishaps and mayhem that follows .  Hope you enjoy these.  If you have a favorite from the past, leave me a comment and I'll post a link to it.

seems fitting for this time of year



or how about this one.......


or what about my true confessions......



I had just sold some laying hens to folks who asked me about
the molting process.  I sat down to write a post about it and........well,



do you have a favorite I can add to this post?


No comments:

Post a Comment