Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Root Crops at market



Yummy beets will be at market again this week



The SWEET GOLDEN




CHIGGOIA, CYLINDER, and Detroit Red
(aren't they beautiful)




Turnips and Potatoes



ONION BRAIDS


probably my last week for purple and yellow beans

I will have a big variety of summer veges 
and bushels and bushels of CARROTS!

Please come early, I will be leaving market at 5:00 for an
 ARTIST RECEPTION
at the Gallery in the Western Park Museum
 Vernal, Utah
celebrating the 25th annual Jurried show

I've entered several of my paintings
hope you all come out to see the exhibit!

I just couldn't resist, I entered this little 8x10 self portrait entitled
 "FarmHER JILL"
 in the open oil category
hopefully the judge has a sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment