Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I THANK YOU


Just got home from another day at farmer's market.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to grow you the best food.  It is just picked, full of nutrients, chemical free, and grown with care.  For  the gratitude expressed to me by my CSA members and loyal customers when they stop by my booth or pick up their share.  You folks make me SMILE!!!!

I appreciate those of you who have believed in our sustainable family farm by purchasing a share in our CSA.   We are Southern Utah's longest running CSA.  Established in 1993.  I am humbled by your smiles and thanks as you receive your weeks' delivery.  You can be assured our family takes great pride in growing vegetables that will contribute to your well being.  I often wish I could do more to help others in this crazy world, but have come to realize that feeding families good, NUTRITIONAL, TASTY, DELICIOUS,YUMMY, STUPENDOUS, etc. food is one of the greatest things I can do for others. 
 Better food....... better health.....better health.........better LIFE.......

This year has had a bounty of set backs for us so the shares have not had the variety I would of liked.  I appreciate your cooperation in this and especially for little sister Shelly for providing  some of the veges and fruit. 

Just wanted everyone to know.......

THANKS A BUNCH------BUNDLE-------BASKET-------PICK-UP LOAD-------

SHOOT, LET'S JUST MAKE IT
THANKS A TON!!!!!


JILL   your   FARMHER







HUNDREDS....and I mean  HUNDREDS....... of man hours of weeding go into the gardens each week because of our committment to you   (and our conscience)  of using PURE, natural gardening techniques........no pesticides, chemicals, or FERTILIZERS......just well aged compost made here at the farm





SUGAR SNAPS just waiting to be picked

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, it is a pleasure to check out your blog and see what you are doing. Your farm is amazing, as is your commitment to growing organic food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I thank YOU! It's always such a pleasure to see you (and select members of your family) each Saturday. I enjoy seeing what new gems you have for us each week and enjoy the delicious produce and eggs we bring back with us all week long. I also appreciate the food preparation tips you give us and I've learned more about food and myself in the process. For example, I like beets! I didn't know that. Anyway, thank again and I look forward to see you this coming Saturday.

    ReplyDelete