Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Have you made your New Year's Resolutions? Or are you like the 65 % of the country who don't?  I have thought a lot about this during the past week.  Some years I make them, but most of the time I feel that if I can accomplish everything I NEED to do I am better off than adding a list of things I know I will never get done.

      Listed below are the top three resolutions made by the majority of people every year

                                                       1.  LOSE WEIGHT
                                                        2. GET ORGANIZED
                                                        3. SAVE MONEY

Well, let me tell you what I think about the top 3..............I feel like number one and number two cancel themselves out.  If you are UNorganized and are spending your days (excuse the expression) " running around like a chicken with it's head cut off,  looking high and low,  turning over every stone,  searching far and wide",  surely that has got to burn excessive calories.  Not to mention the fact that stones are extremely heavy.  So.......if you are organized you  will NOT be burning all those  extra calories.
Number three--save money--  hummmmm.  Well, first off you need to have money floating around to save.  I have found the best way for me to save money is to hide it away and then I can't remember where I put it.  Works every time.
                                                                HOPE YOU ALL HAVE
                     A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment