Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Thursday, January 10, 2013

DID YA HEAR?


"HEY, did you hear the latest?"






"What else should we expect, someone who know's how,  like that's
goin to happen.  NOT around here!"






"I heard she doesn't have a clue."

 " And to think she had us all fooled."



Here I am, lost out in cyber space
without a clue
I can't get NEW
pictures to load
so until I figure
things out.........which
is highly unlikely to happen
in the near future
you'll just have
to put up with
old
pictures
and
new words
of
little value
after all a picture is worth a thousand words...........
 





1 comment:

  1. Jill, you should call me..I'll walk you through putting on new pix...something's up with blogger (not you :-)) so I did some research & figured how to bypass the problem...at least until they get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete