Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Farmer's Market Photo


































In the recent issue of St. George Health and Wellness Magazine (thank you for the permission to use the photo) my booth from a prior year was featured in the article about the Farmer's Market (but no mention of my farm).   Every vegetable was grown on my farm (not gathered from other gardeners) using natural, sustainable methods.  Pictured are heirloom squash and tomatoes, new potatoes, fennel, sugar baby watermelons, onions, cucumbers, Armenian cucumbers, lettuce, collared greens, cabbage, beets, and in the baskets you cannot see are garlic bulbs, radishes, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes, broccoli and other miscellaneous veges.  I am not going to the St. George market this year.  However, you can find me at the Cedar City Market on Saturday mornings in the IFA parking lot as my schedule permits.

This Saturday, Aug. 17th ,I will be at the Cedar City Market. 
                                        I will have:

Summer Squash
( green bennings tint, yellow pattypan, golden zucchini, green zucchini, black zucchini, an italian heirloom zucchini, crookneck and yellow straightneck)
Armenian Cucumbers
cucumbers
Beets
Onions
                 Chard (ruby and green)
Collard Greens
Kale
Lettuce
Rhubarb
EGGS
Herbs
Cabbage
Broccoli
Radishes 
Wild Greens

While making a CSA delivery to St. George, I happened to drive down the Boulevard
 and spied this lamp post


































Yes, this is the picture of my booth at market.
It's also on their face book page,
 but my farm, or myself,  isn't credited as the GROWER of
this wonderful, beautiful table of farm fresh veges.


No comments:

Post a Comment