Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Friday, October 4, 2013

WHO or WHAT? a description of myself

People have been a bit curious about FarmHer JILL and so in this post I will try to tell you a little about myself.  If I were to use words (which are highly inadequate), I would say ODD, ECLECTIC, UNIQUE, ECCENTRIC, ADVENTUROUS,  maybe even a bit STRANGE,  off my rocker, missed the bus, a wacky sense of humor.  A long, long, long, time ago I came up with just one word to describe myself..............

artsyfartsyjunkycow-hippie

interpret that as you may, it is the best way I know how to describe myself, much to the embarrassment of my children.....hey," what are parents for?" I ask them.






Well, let me see if I can describe myself in words........
my eyes are blue
my hair is long, wavy brown with sparkly silver streaks
I always wear a hat
my hands are square
and strong
my face is round
and usually sunburned
I'm not tall or short
not thin or thick
my teeth..... chatter
my knees..... knock
my feet...... smell
my nose...... runs
my ears...... ring
I have charlie horses in my calves
and goose bumps on my arms
hum...... really makes ya wonder about me doesn't it






going for a ride in my 63 Red Freddy Ford




me and my handsome man team roping

Read this post for more information about










No comments:

Post a Comment