Cricket Song Farm

Cricket Song Farm

Friday, January 24, 2014

Sitting Pretty

I'm a rough and tough farm gal, but that don't mean I ain't got a bit of a "girly" side.  No, you will never catch me a wearin' PINK..... however, I don't always stomp around knee deep in.......well, let's put it this way.  I like things PURTY and SPARKLY just as much as any gal.  I wear a skirt (and cowboy boots of course)........ sometimes even around the house.  I have always had a hankerin for old stuff fixed up with ribbons, lace, and odd bits and pieces of linen or velvet.  Sewed all my clothes when I was a teenager, cut up old worn out Levis to make unique jackets and skirts, even made fancy prom dresses for fellow classmates to earn myself a little spending money.  Well, I am finally getting my own art studio.......just kicked (with my pointy toed boots) everybody and the furniture out of the living room and hauled in all my art and sewing supplies.  So have a peek at my studio, where I spin wool into yarn, paint, create my quirky projects, and yes, they are even a little "girly".......











































No comments:

Post a Comment